Istanbul Ticaret University offers new Scholarships opportunities for international students who’re looking forward to study in Turkey. According to the success question, 100%, %75, %50, %25 scholarships will be given to Graduate students applying to this program (Master and Doctorate degrees).
• Applications of candidates with a GPA of 3.50 out of 4 will be evaluated.
• The interview will be aimed at measuring the general knowledge level of the program by the faculty members of the applied program.
• Exam applications will be held between 11 November – 3 December 2021.
• Interviews will be held online on January 3-7, 2022. Students must register for the interview.
• Scholarship winners will be notified by e-mail. The purpose of the scholarship interview is to select high achieving students to be awarded scholarships.
• Scholarships are for tuition fees only and do not include accommodation, textbooks, meal plans, etc. not covered.