Required Documents For Undergraduate
1. High School Diploma (or the document certifying that the candidate will graduate from high school)2. High school transcript
3. Passport Copy
4. The payment receipt of the deposit payment stated in the conditional acceptance.
5. English or Turkish Language Certificate (if available)
For Turkish and %30 English programs
- B2 TOMER Certificate
- For English program (30% / 100%)
- TOEFL-IBT: 72 (two years)
- YDS: 60 (valid three years)
- FCE: C (lifelong valid)
- PTE Academic: 55 (valid two years)
Students who have not language certificate accepted conditinaly, and they have to submit Language Certificate / Score Reports, in a year after the registration . Otherwise, their registriationis cancelled.
If the document is issued in the languages apart from Turkish or English, it must be translated into Turkish.)
Students may attend the English Proficiency Exam which takes place in September. (Students who fail this exam have to study at our preparation school for one year).