Student Certificate and Transcript Request
Istanbul Ticaret University
Student certificate is a document prepared to be given to any institution and shows the student status of the students registered in our university. Students can request this document up to 5 times in a semester using the OBS program.
Transcript is the grade status document that shows the final success status, semester and overall grade point averages of all the courses that the student received after completing his/her registration at the university. Students can request this document up to 5 times in a semester by using the OBS program during their student life.
You can create your student certificate and transcript requests through the OBS program as follows:
1. Log in to the OBS program with your Username and Password.
2. From the “Grades” tab, click on the “Document Requests” section.
3. In the "Document Type and Description" section, write the type of document you request, your document language preference (Turkish or English) and, if any, the note you want to be indicated on it. For example: Student Certificate – Turkish – No Disciplinary Punishment.
4. In the " Number of Copies" section, specify how many documents you want.
5. Click the “Continue” button.
6. Please do not forget to click on the “Submit” button at the end of the process to complete your application
7. When creating a document request, you must clearly indicate which document you want in which language in the "Document Type and Description" section. Otherwise, your document request will not be considered.
8. In order for you to receive the documents you have requested, please also indicate your active e-mail address.
9. Our active students can also obtain their student certificate and transcript requests via “e-devlet” application.
The documents you have requested to be sent to your email address will be sent to your e-mail address within 3 working days.